Saturday, September 11, 2004

A Blah Kind of Day

It's been one of those uneventful blah kind of days. I didn't do a damn thing today. I slept late. Got up. Got on the computer. Watched T.V. Read my book. Made lunch. Did more of the same. Took a nap. The house is a mess and I've accomplished nothing today. My friend P called and wanted to go out for drinks and stuff. I kind of want to go and I kind of don't. I finally took a shower thinking that it would wake me up and make me feel like being productive. It didn't. I got a headache instead. So I took 3 tylenol and sat in the bed and turned on the t.v. Then my aunt Barb called. She had great news. She's finally getting a brand new car for probably the first time in her life. She's getting a brand new yellow volkswagon. (Her favorite color and car) She's very excited. Now I'm sitting here debating whether to go out tonight. That would mean I have to get dressed, do my hair, put on makeup etc. Do I really want to go to the trouble or just sit her in bed? But my friend seems to be needing a girls night out, so I guess I should go out.

1 comment:

Carl said...

Well, I hope you had fun, whatever you chose to do! Pep up there, slugger! At least you have a good blog going! :)