Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hope on the Horizon

Got a call from Marty. He's checking out available positions that will be open next summer. There's a position that will be available near Boise City, OK. This is only about 2 hours from where I am. That would be quite wonderful if it comes to fruition. I hate to get my hopes up about it, but it's the absolute closest he could get and it's a position that's going to be available. So if you believe in the power of prayer, I ask that you say a little one in hopes that this can happen. I was feeling a bit down yesterday thinking about the fact that I was going to have to wait 6 years to really be with him. Especially if he's still in a place that's 12 hours away or more. But being 2 hours away would mean that he'd most likely be here on his days off and we could have some semblance of a normal relationship. I know I can't count on it and I can't expect it, but I definitely have hope for it. I think if it's meant to be, it will happen. And if not, we'll deal with it. At least today there's a little bit brighter light shining.

No comments: