Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Interesting

Borrowed from this blog and test is on this site.

Guess I don't need the anti-depressants and getting rid of my ex is what has helped!


Thank you for taking time to complete the tests. Your results are displayed below: =======================================
Success Test Score: 3
3 is a perfect score.If you scored anything under 5 points you're basically OK.Between 5 and 10 points you're moderately at risk for self-sabotaging behavior.Between 10 and 16 points you have a problem - Get some help.
=======================================
Depression Score: 24
If your total score is greater than 30 you need to seek (psychological) help! =======================================
Optimism Score: 15
The range is from 0 to 24, from extreme pessimism to extreme optimism, with virtual neutrality being the midpoint, 12. Most people who have taken the test are slightly optimistic, Carver said. For instance, among 2,000 college students, the average score was 14, with two-thirds scoring between 10 and 18.
A group of 159 patients awaiting coronary artery bypass surgery had an average score of 15, possibly suggesting that a serious challenge may boost one's optimism a bit.
"People tend to run a little toward the optimistic end of the dimension, but not by a whole lot," Carver said. "Also, people tend to the moderate in their self-descriptions. Not many are saying they are enormously optimistic or pessimistic."
=======================================

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello from Deep East Texas. Read your Blog and found it quite interesting. I have also read your friend's Blog "4thAvenueBlues". Seems like a nice fella from Alabama. Could you please give him my email address because it seems I cant contact him. I would like to ask him to make me a banner for my website...I'm not good with digital editing. My email is bcamp45@msn.com. Good Luch in your teaching and your Christian Way.

Bill