Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sunday Seven

O.k. Sunday Brunch is on hold right now so I had to find another meme to do today.

1. Do you bag groceries in paper or plastic? Plastic usually, except when Josh needs a book cover.
2. What CD is in your CD player at this moment? Nothing. I turned off the CD in my car since the speaker keeps making funky sounds. Last time is was Garth Brooks though.
3. What is your favorite Orlando Bloom movie? Pirates of the Caribbean
4. How many shot glasses do you own? O.k. I had to count on this because I collect shot glasses. Right now I own approximately 43 shot glasses.
5. Do you read the Bible and how often? I have before, but not lately. I'm thinking of reading it again. I did just finish a book on Catholicism though. Was interesting.
6. Are you ready for the school year to begin? It's already 6 weeks into the year, but no I wasn't ready for it. It means I have to go back to work.
7. What class(es) are you dreading this year? I guess this doesn't really apply to me. The only class I'm taking is my dance workout and though I dread the soreness, I'm still looking forward to going and hopefully losing more weight.

No comments: