Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Busy as ever

No trip this weekend, but that doesn't mean I'll be sitting around doing nothing. Tomorrow I will be going to Josh's one act play performance. On Friday it is the Showcase of Music. On Saturday I have been invited to a barbecue. Josh's symphony concert is on Sunday followed by an end of year banquet.

Tomorrow I will have my observation. That's where the principal that is my evaluator comes to my class to watch me teach a lesson. Thankfully it is one of the relaxed and easy-going principals. I don't think I'll be nervous. I have a powerpoint lesson on listening. I have some activities planned. I'm sure it will go fine. I am putting a little bit of an effort, but it's a lesson I've taught several times before. Today in class we did music appreciation where we listen to 52 styles of music. I think they enjoyed it today. It's a break from the other work they have been doing.

I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight and get up early to get to school. I need to clean my room and my office a bit. I did start on it earlier this week. Our computers had to be shut off for a few hours so I had to find something productive to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are nervous. No reason, it is all set and done. You prepared yourself, you prepared your class - good ... no worries.
Carissima, stay cool:
Cool, calm, collected.

Leann said...

I think I'd like to try the 52 styles of music sometime. Sounds interesting.

Try and find time to breathe within the next few days :-)