Friday, April 04, 2008

Going out tonight

I'm going to take myself out to dinner tonight and then go to Showcase. I almost thought about just staying home, but I am going to force myself to get out of the house. I know I won't regret it.

I don't have any exciting news to share. School is just school. I am still grading a million papers. I vow to get them all graded by Monday. The play last night was very entertaining and I thought Josh did a wonderful job. I talked to Marty a little bit online last night. He's going to be coming to the reunion and he is debating as to whether drive or fly. I suggested flying, but he's a glutton for punishment and will probably drive. That is a long way from Florida.

Well, I'm going to go get ready. I think I'm going to go to the Olive Garden for dinner. I've been pretty good this week. I don't know if Josh is going to get to get to go. He had one act today and he has to wait until the critique is over.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Well, I hope you had a great dinner. Sounds like a good night!

Leann said...

Hope you had an awesome time taking yourself out tonight. It's always nice to pamper yourself now and again. I've never been to an Olive Garden so ...... hope it was as good as everyone raves it is. What's my point....? I have no flippin' idea...lol....just hope you had fun.