Saturday, May 24, 2008

A free weekend

I slept in this morning and it was quite lovely. I went to Amarillo around 2:00 and picked up tickets for the show and then went to the Catholic bookstore. My friend Pam and I went to the 4:30 showing of the new Indiana Jones movie. I thought it was o.k. It had some nice humorous moments but the plot was way far-fetched. But it was nice to get out. Afterwards we went to TGIFridays and had dinner. I had an ultimate margarita and the fish tacos. (They are better than they sound.) Then I went to the hospital to visit her daughter who is still in there. It seems she may be there for another week or so.

Now I'm home watching the end of Titanic and I'll be going to bed shortly. I'm going to the later service at church tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that called slacking? :)

Andrew said...

My uncle was raving the other day about fish tacos at his favorite restaurant. They just sound iffy to me. Too accustomed to tex mex tacos. I am envious that you got to see the new Indiana movie. I might *ahem* watch it on my computer today. It is the only way I will get to see it. Thank you for your comment today. A comment from you is like a thousand from others. You are appreciated.