Monday, July 07, 2008

A Very Lazy Day

I think I deserved it. I stayed in my pajamas all day. I got up around 7:45 as my aunt and uncle were getting ready to leave. They asked if I wanted to go to breakfast, but I was still tired and wasn't hungry. I turned on the t.v. and started watching Monk, but went back to bed at 8:30. I got up a few hours later and just sat around today. I watched t.v., read blogs, and really didn't do much at all.
I talked to Marty briefly. He's enjoying the time in Albuquerque with his family and just having some down time. He'll be coming back through on Thursday or Friday and hopefully we'll get to have dinner before he heads up to Connecticut.
I updated the website a little bit and will mail out some reunion books tomorrow. My cousin, Amanda, is here visiting. She came over tonight so that she could watch The Bachelorette. Her husband may try to find a job around here so that would be great if they moved back here.
Well, I'm going to sit here and do more of nothing.

1 comment:

Billy said...

You totally deserve a lazy day. My goodness girl! What a wonderful whirlwind!