Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Too much thinking

Don't you hate that? I'm pondering a lot of things at the moment and not sure where to go with them. It's not stuff that I particularly want to share in my blog simply because of who some of my readers are. So I've got to do it on my own which means I'm becoming reflective and want to write... but not on here. So you'll just have to bear with me. Maybe I'll lay it all out here at some point, but for now I've got to deal with it myself.
So in other news, nothing is going on here. I've been totally lazy and although I'm enjoying it, I'm going to regret it soon. Josh and I went to Amarillo yesterday to visit my brother so that Josh could get his paycheck from him. I'm going to be babysitting my brother's kids one day next week while they're on vacation. So Tim showed me the stuff I needed to know before I take over for my sister (who is watching them starting this Friday). The kids are 5 months and 1 1/2... Lord help me! It's been so long since I've really dealt with young kids. I hope I can manage two of them!
We went to the store yesterday and spent a lot of money so I hope it all lasts for a while.
I'm going to head to Hereford shortly so I can see if one of my DVD's has been left in the player in my old room. I also need to visit with my principal about my schedule and see if there's any hope for me not going completely insane next year.

No comments: