Saturday, January 02, 2010

Depressed

I usually don't make resolutions but I may have to this year. I've gained 10 pounds in the last few months and it is depressing me. I'm cleaning out my closets trying on things and many things that used to be way too big now don't even fit me any more. I'm going to have to lose weight. Problem is that I don't really have time to go to a class during the week. I'm not an outdoor exercise kind of person either. I think I'm going to buy a treadmill and see if I can force myself to use it. I'm also going to try to watch what I'm eating and start limiting myself.
I've found that I haven't been very focused during the Christmas break. It hasn't even felt like I've been off for two weeks. I haven't done anything that I've needed to get done. I started cleaning the extra bedroom which involved cleaning out the closets and it's exhausting. I had a whole list of school things to do and I haven't even opened my bag that I brought home. The big yearbook fundraising show is coming up shortly in January and I'm not even prepared for it.
I don't know what is wrong with me. I need to get my act together. I guess having "down" time really isn't good for me. You'd think I would use it to my advantage, but I've really just chilled and didn't do much of anything over the break. I did a little cleaning in the kitchen and living room but that's it. I have mega loads of laundry to do, my bedroom looks like a tornado hit it and the guest room that I'm renting out in a week is packed with junk right now. I did order a bed frame for the mattress that I have but that's it. I don't know if I just need that push of knowing it is the last minute to get everything done. I guess I thrive as a procrastinator.
Well, I better get back to work. More clothes to discard because they don't fit.

No comments: