Monday, January 04, 2010

Tired and lazy

I couldn't get to sleep last night. I finally got up just before midnight and took half a tylenol p.m. Surprisingly I wasn't too tired this morning, but it's been a long day. I know I'm going to pay for not getting things done over the break, but I'll just deal - like always. I did get an assignment planned for my English class and I know what my speech kids are doing for the next couple of days. That's all I can manage right now.

I still have cleaning out to do in the spare bedroom, but it's not going to happen tonight. I had a glass of wine and I'm going to take another 1/2 of a sleeping pill and call it an early night. I want to get to school early tomorrow and get a few things done. I just hope I can survive the next few weeks until Koobraey is over.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm betting by the time this gets to you you'll already be in bed. I hope you slept well and peacefully. That is on my agenda tonight. The weekend went by much too quickly.