Thursday, June 02, 2011

Application Hell

I spent the day filling out application after application.  I’ve applied for every librarian opening from Dallas to San Antonio.  (There are no opening in my my area.)  So I guess I’ll see if I get any bites.  Other than that, I was an internet vegetable today.  I made a quick trip to school, but other than that, I’ve sat in my bedroom web surfing.  I feel like I need to do “something” but I don’t know what that is.  I’m too broke to go shopping.  I want to download the next Lee Child book, but I keep talking myself out of it because I have other books on my Kindle that I have yet to read.  I tried starting one, but just couldn’t focus on it.  I may break down and get the next book in the series anyway. 

I’m hoping we’ll get some rain tonight.  There’s rain all over the panhandle it seems except for where I live.  We got a brief shower, but nothing substantial and it’s dry right now. 

I have no idea what I’m going to do tomorrow.  I think I’m going to try to get my hair cut – it is getting to that unruly stage now.  If I’m going to keep the short hair, I’m going to have to get it cut more often than I’m used to. 

No comments: