Sunday, February 05, 2012

Go Spurs!

Matt took me to the Spurs game last night.  We had a great time.  I had never been to a professional basketball game, but I enjoyed it.  It is much more interesting to watch it live than on t.v.  The Spurs won so everyone was happy.  We had hotdogs and nachos at the game for dinner.  This morning Matt and I went to church at the parish that is closest to me.  I’ve been there before.  It’s a nice church, but the choir is simply awful.  I think I need to keep looking and find a church that has a decent choir.  Most that I’ve attended so far have only had cantors, but then again, we mostly go either Saturday or Sunday evening masses. 

My friend Brent is coming over today to watch the Superbowl with Matt and I.  We are ordering some wings and I’m making some queso.  I’m glad that one of my friends is finally going to get to meet Matt.  Next weekend we will get to see my friend, Kim, from high school and her husband, Sam.  We’re meeting in Temple.  Another friend of mine is coming to stay with me this week.  I’m glad that I’m finally getting to see some people that I haven’t had the chance to see in a long time it seems. 

1 comment:

Andrew said...

It is so very nice for you to have a significant other. It seems like every time I read, I get to see something new about you.