Wednesday, July 13, 2005

contemplations of change

The title sounds more interesting than it really is. I'm really just contemplating the state of my office and furniture. I'm thinking of getting rid of my office altogether so I can have a guest bedroom here. I'm thinking of getting a new, smaller desk to put in the living room and then using the current large desk I have for my sewing/craft table when I move it out the little building in my back yard. But I don't have a bed for the guest room yet; I do have an air bed that could be used temporarily. I just wish I wasn't so broke. I have so many things I want to do with my house and I just can't get it all done. I either don't have the money or the time or both. Right now I have the time, but not the money. Oh well... I guess I'll get a little of it done at a time.
Today I rearranged my living room so that it's more cozy and the t.v. can be viewed better. Tonight I'm going to work on the office. I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow. But I am going to hit every room for the next two weeks. Still need to do the garage, but will plan for that this weekend.
I know this is boring. I really don't have much more to tell. I still have a whole lot of thoughts swimming in my head regarding Brian and dating and what-not, but not sure if I want to post all of it here. Will think about it some.

No comments: