Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Working Girl

Had to work again today teaching a workshop on PageMaker. It was a little weird having to teach it in front of my boss. Usually I've had to teach this workshop by myself. I guess I was feeling a bit intimitated by having him there. But I got through everything and he didn't break in on anything much. Actually learned something new from him. Then after the workshop we had to meet with an adviser that was thinking of switching companies. Though she doesn't have much of a good reason other than she wants to try other companies out. I hope we made her think a little bit. She is supposed to call me tomorrow to let me know what her decision is. I hope for my boss's sake she doesn't leave.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to Dumas to work on a cover. It will be my last trip for this job. But the good thing is that I'll be keeping my laptop until Monday. Still don't know what I'm going to do about another computer. I need to call my principal and see about getting into my room at some point this summer so I can check it out.

I was going to start on my garage today. I opened it up and was overwhelmed. I'm really going to need some help with it. Guess I'll have to call my cousin and get Josh to help. I'm hoping Brian can bring his truck and get some of my dad's stuff moved out, but he sprained his ankle and may have to stay off of it for a while. He was going to come down today but didn't because of his ankle. It's been two weeks since I've seen him. I still have not come to any conclusions about it and am still taking a break from thinking about it. If I see him, I see him. If I don't, I don't.

I know this entry is boring as heck, but that's all that's going on in my life. And now I'm going to go do dishes so I can keep my house clean.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

When you get settled into your teaching job, and start going on tournament trips, or hosting, I'm available to judge or whatever. I did it in college, and my degree is in Education with emphasis on speech and theatre, so I might be helpful if you need any...I really miss it!!