Monday, July 18, 2005

Don't know what to do with myself

Been here by myself at the house a week now. I've cleaned and rearranged the living room. Cleared out my office. Packed things away that I will return to my boss or take to school. I cleaned my bedroom this afternoon. Going to continue to work on my house this week. I really don't know what else to do. Sure, there's other stuff I could be doing, but this seems to be the most productive. And it's slow going. It's not like I'm working non-stop. I do take a lot of breaks. And I'm still playing in director's band which I am thoroughly loving.

I miss playing in band so very much. And it's not just band it's being under the direction of Dr. Garner. He truly is a master of music and I really, really enjoy playing in an ensemble directed by him. By the way, the concert is this Thursday. If you're in the area and want to come, send me an email and I'll give you the details. It's free, btw.

Still trying to sort the whole relationship stuff out. Am making absolutely no progress. Guess I just need to give it a rest. I can't imagine a state of life where I don't worry about something.

Got pretty depressed yesterday trying to figure out my finances. Still trying to figure out if I can even afford to live. But since I still don't even know what I'm going to be making, it's hard to know where to begin. Guess I'll have to give that a rest to.

So now what? What am I supposed to do with myself? Oh.. yeah.. guess I still have that garage to tackle. I've only been talking about it since last November. Well, maybe I'll get to that too.

No comments: