Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

So what are your plans for today? Mine? Thanks for asking. I'm having a party of sorts here at my house. My sister and her crew is coming in from Albuquerque some time today. Brian will also be here (yay!) as well as other family members and some friends.

I decided to keep it simple and we're having sandwich fixings and some appetizers. I'm in the process of getting my house cleaned and ready for everyone.

On the happy news front, my cousin David is moving out today! O.k. maybe I shouldn't be so happy about that, but it is a relief. He has really been grating on my nerves a lot lately and it will be nice to just be me and Josh once again. Once he's out I'm going to work on the room he was in and turn it into a sewing/craft room for myself. I'm hoping that maybe Brian will help me with some floor tile or something.

I hope everyone has a festive 4th with good food and friends... or even good friends and food.

No comments: