Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Still Cleaning

Sorry I haven't been posting daily and the posts are generally boring. I don't have a lot to report. I do have lots of things tumbling around in my head, but have not been able to pen it.

My house is almost clean. I'm working on the kitchen today and then will tackle Josh's room. Still holding off on the garage until next week.

Why am I cleaning so much? Well, there's usually four reasons why I'd be cleaning. 1.) Because I have company coming over. 2.) Just because I'm disgusted with it and have to do something about it. 3.) Because I'm angry 4.) Because I'm depressed. oh wait... there's kind of a weird 5th reason... sometimes I clean when we have a tornado warning... weird, I know.

Right now I'm wavering between 2 & 4. My house has certainly needed to be really cleaned for a while and am trying to get off to a good start when schools begins. But I've also been fighting a bit of depression lately and I'm not sure why. I'm thinking perhaps it's just PMS or something. I have a lot of things to sort through and figure out regarding my feelings for Marty, Brian, teaching, the house, my finances etc.

I admit to being disappointed that Brian isn't going to make my band concert. It's just one of those things that I can't do anything about, but it brings up memories of the many times my parents didn't come to my performances. At first it was because Brian was choosing to work an extra job on Thurs. rather than having to be on the railroad and that was upsetting a bit, but I understand that he has to make a living so I tried not to let it bother me too much. But it did. But now it turns out he'll probably be in Vaughn or on a train on Thursday so I guess I can't gripe too much.

There are some others that may come to the concert however. A couple of people I chat online with have said they're coming. And one of my ex-boyfriends that enjoys band concerts is probably going to be there too. So that will be nice.

Well, I better get off my butt and get back to cleaning.

1 comment:

Summer said...

How long have I been reading your blog? Six months? Longer? Every time I read about the *evil garage* I have to laugh. You and I have been cleaning our garages for about the same time.