Saturday, July 30, 2005

Long Day Ahead

What the heck am I doing blogging when I should be working on the garage? That's a good question. Actually I'm printing out copies of the choir music to take with me to choir rehersal this morning. I edited it together so that it's easier to follow and told the others I would bring them copies of it. Am I a nice person or what?
Today I really have to try to get everything set up for a garage sale... at least get everything out of the driveway. It's starting to look like a redneck lives here, though I don't have any major appliances in the yard. The attic is cleared out. Wooooooo hooooooo! I think it's the first time in 40 years or so. I will put a few things back up there, but the rest is going in the garage sale.
Brian asked me to meet him for lunch today but I passed. He's coming to Amarillo to take his girls shopping and invited me to come up there and join them for lunch. I don't want to take time out to drop what I'm doing and drive all the way to Amarillo for a bite to eat.
Since I'm doing this garage stuff pretty much by myself, I need to keep plugging away. I don't want to spend all of Sunday doing this. I need tomorrow to get the last few things off my laptop and see if I can get another computer running so I won't be without internet. (Don't know if I could handle that.)
I'm still trying to figure out how I can get my dad's crap out of the garage and out to his shop. I only know two people with a truck. Brian and an ex-boyfriend. Brian has other things going on. My ex-boyfriend was working yesterday. My brother has a trailer, but he won't answer his phone or return my calls. I have no other people I know that could help me out. It's very frustrating.
Well, my printing is done so I guess I better get to work.

No comments: