Monday, November 14, 2005

How Long Until Thanksgiving?

I'm so very ready for a break. The good thing about teaching is that we periodically get breaks in the year. But this week is looking like a very busy week. After school today I have to rush to Amarillo and go to my bank and turn my coins into cash so I can take care of my overdrawn account. Then I have to go get reeds for Josh. Tonight there is a band boosters meeting as well. Tomorrow will be the only evening I have free this week, but I'm sure something will come up. Wednesday is RCIA. Thursday is choir. Friday is either musical for Josh or we're going out for our birthday. Saturday is the church dedication and then Josh's musical. Sunday is church. Luckily the following week is a short week. But since we're heading to Albuquerque, I'm not sure it will be much of a break. But luckily, Christmas will be next. I just hope the money situation gets taken care of soon.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Hmmmmmmm I agree with you. I am dying for the feast. Check out my Thanksgiving site http://www.101thanksgiving.com/