Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Please explain

Why I have the opportunity to sleep late today and I am up at 7:30 a.m.? Oh well, guess that means I can get some work done. You might want to sit down for this. Really. You will be shocked. O.k. I have been cleaning out the garage. I know - you're amazed. But yesterday was such a pretty day and warm enough and I had extra time and I thought that I really needed to be able to park my car in there, so I started cleaning it out. (yeah, it's a run-on, so sue me.) Josh asked me yesterday if we could get donuts this morning, and I can't say no of course, so I guess I'll head over to the Donut Stop and get breakfast soon.
I am heading to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving today. That means I won't be around much for blogging purposes, not that I've been all that active lately. But just so you know. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Stuff yourselves and don't feel guilty.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I just wanted to tell you Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a good time with your family.

Grumpy