Monday, November 07, 2005

Is it bad?

Is it bad that it's not even 9:00 and I want to go to bed? Today was a long day. It was an inservice day at school which means no kids, but still have to be there. My first session was pretty much a waste as it was desktop publishing... which I just did as a job for the past six years. But the second session was very useful as I learned how to use FrontPage and can now design a website for the speech team and for my classes. It's wayyyy cool. After the day of inservice I had to stay up at school because we were meeting with the speech team tonight for an evening practice session so we the kids could get caught up and ready for the WT tournament. I spent an hour and half in my office working on some school stuff, then spent another two hours in the speech room. I only got home about 30 minutes ago. It's great that this week is a short week since today was inservice and I'm out of school on Friday. Wooo Hooo! And even better is the fact that all three days will be spent in the library with my classes researching their persuasive topics.
I started writing a letter to Marty last night but I haven't been able to finish it. It got way past my bedtime and I had to put it on hold and didn't have much time today. Maybe I'll get it finished while my kids are "supposedly researching" in the library. I also owe Pete a letter as he has now sent me two and I need to write him back. Why am I writing to Marty if I'm over him you ask? Well, I have something I've been wanting to send him a while and would like to get that to him and it's just a friendly letter that says some things I've needed to say to him. It's nothing bad and I'm not going to ask him any why's about our relationship. I don't need to know them. I know why he came into my life and I know why he left almost as quickly. So there, nosy people. Just kidding. I'm still quite content with the way things are and I'm not pondering all the what-if's any more and wishing things had turned out differently.
Well, that's all the excitement in my life today. And I'm really thinking of going to bed soon. I should be in bed by 10:00 at least. Of course I say that now and I won't be in bed before midnight... go figure.

No comments: