Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Almost there

Well, the week is winding down fast. My observation was today and it went well. The principal seemed impressed by it when he was leaving. He said it was one of the best observations he has seen. I'll take that as a good sign. I am just about ready for the speech tournament this weekend... I think. We have the judges planned and names entered into the computer. I just have to put the round assignments in the computer and then should be all set. I am looking forward to meeting one of my fellow blogger friends. She graciously volunteered to judge at our tournament this weekend so I will get to meet her.
And now I'm tired. I was up at 5:30 this morning. Luckily tomorrow should be an nice, easy day as my classes are watching a movie. I think I'm going to go to bed early and just take it easy tonight as well.

2 comments:

Susanlee said...

Yay! I'm excited to meet you too! One of your students called me this evening. He was very nice and polite.

Summer said...

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?