Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Random Things

In no particular order, here are the things going on in my life lately.

Although I am feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff I need to do in regard to school and our upcoming speech tournament, I took time out last night and simply sat in front of the t.v. and worked on a scarf I am crocheting for Josh. It was a much needed and relaxing break.

I had intentions of going to bed before ten last night, but around 9:30 Marty sent me an IM out of the blue. So I chatted with him for a while. It is always good to talk to him. He still makes me smile. I mentioned my awkwardness in calling or talking to him because I felt like he wanted to keep his distance. He simply said that I could call him any time. So after I talked to him I stayed up another 30 minutes writing to him. I haven't finished the letter and I may never even send it to him, but it does help in writing it.

Church is going well. I still love it, but haven't been able to spend much time writing about it in my other blog. I wish I could do more, but I can't find the words or time lately.

My house is still a mess. I know you're not surprised by that. Maybe I'll spring clean during spring break if I'm here. If by some slim chance one of my debate teams does well at their district tournament then we'll be going to Austin during spring break. At least that way I'd be going somewhere instead of staying home.

I stayed in my room for 2 periods (oral interp, conference) and lunch and got a great deal done. Most of it was simply cleaning and filing, but now I feel like I can get some things accomplished. So why am I blogging?

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

I got your email re: speech tournament. I'm really looking forward to it. If Justin can get off work he said he would judge too, I'll let you know soon.