Friday, January 20, 2006

Another meme... imagine that.

4x4 meme...blogger spotlight

Four jobs that I have had:
1. restaurant hostess
2. snack bar cashier
3. yearbook associate
4. teacher

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
1. Titanic
2. As Good as it Gets
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Grease

Four places I have lived:
1. Perryton, Texas
2. Amarillo, Texas
3. Canyon, Texas
And that's it!

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Monk
2. CSI Vegas
3. Friends
4. Mythbusters

Four websites I read daily (I check more than this daily... but I'm only going to list those that I generally post at least daily... not to hurt anyone's feelings... I check about 15 blogs a day)
1. Unconventional Ideas
2. Another Summer
3. Martha, Martha
4. Seeking Serenity

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. St. Lucia (in the Caribbean)
2. California (San Diego, L.A.)
3. Ohio (Cedar Point)
4. Chicago

Four favorite Foods:
1. Spaghetti with meat sauce
2. Cashew Chicken
3. Chicken Fettucini Alfredo
4. Enchiladas

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Snuggled up with someone in a romantic way
2. On Vacation... anywhere (perhaps visiting my blogger friends :)
3. Riding a rollercoaster
4. In a hotel, ordering room service and taking a long bubble bath listening to classical music

No comments: