Saturday, January 14, 2006

No Fear

If you had no fear about anything, list 20 things that you would do.

  1. Skydive
  2. Bungee jump
  3. Go up and ask someone I am interested in out
  4. Invest in the stock market (assuming I had money)
  5. Pick up a hitchhiker
  6. Quit my job and go back to school
  7. Move to another city where I knew absolutely nobody
  8. Call Marty and ask him the questions that circle in my head
  9. Trust someone completely with my heart
  10. Say “no” when I really want to say it
  11. Tell the truth when others irritate me
  12. Ask my friend Robin why we’re not friends any more
  13. Tell people I love them more often
  14. Visit other countries
  15. Take a real dance class
  16. Ask more questions
  17. Audition for a local theatre production
  18. Donate blood
  19. Be honest with myself
  20. Go out more
  21. Live life passionately.
It was difficult making this list. But it is several things to think about. Who knows... maybe I'll mark it off in time.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh boy, I like this one! It's going to make me think real hard today.