Sunday, February 03, 2008

And another meme just because

Borrowed from Terroni.

Fill in the Blank

Where is your cell phone? In the holder thing around my neck right now. It needs to be charged.

Vehicle? At home in the garage.

Hair? Wind blown.

Father? Yes, I have one. He is in Albuquerque right now.

Your favorite thing? Rollercoasters.

Dream last night? Don't remember.

Favorite drink? Coke (non-alcoholic), Bloody Mary, Margarita, or Pina Colada (alcoholic)

Room you are in? In the back of my uncle’s booth at the shot show.

Your ex? In San Antonio. Still talk to him once in a while – but absolutely would not marry him again.

You are? Ready to go back to the hotel. Catching a cold I think.

What do you want to be in ten years? A music librarian

Who did you hang out with today? My uncle (Steve), Laurie, Melissa, my brother (Tim), Russ, Mike, Jason. (We’re all working the show.)

What you're not? Rich

Muffins? Yes, blueberry please.

One of your wish list items? New flooring for my living room and kitchen.

Where are the ____? Fee sheets that I lost after my tournament

The last thing you did? Checked my school email.

What are you wearing? Purple sweater, khaki pants.

Your pet(s)? Are at home and they are probably missing me. My cats are probably lost since they are used to sleeping with me every night.

Your computer? Is almost three years old, but still runs well.


Your life? Busy most of the time.

Your mood? Good – glad I don’t have to go to school tomorrow.

Missing? My fee sheets. Josh and my pets.

What are you thinking about right now? Where we are going to eat dinner tonight and how soon I can go to bed.


Your shoes? Are comfortable loafers that I got at Target for $22 at the beginning of school.

Your work? Don’t ask. I still dread 6th period most days. But on a happier note, one of my students finally got the last two points she needed to qualify for state.

Your summer? Will be here and gone before I know it. Hopefully coming back to Vegas for Nationals.

Your favorite color? Purple right now. It could change any time.

No comments: