Saturday, February 23, 2008

I guess it's time for another post

I often debate with myself as to why I continually try to post about nothing every day and whether this blog would be better suited to me only posting when I have something more interesting to say in which case would mean I might post a few times a year. I guess it's not such a big deal if I don't post since I haven't in about 4 days or so and the world isn't going to end. But I figure there are my handful of friendly readers that do read my dull and random thoughts and might like to know what is going on in my world. Just to let you know... nothing is going on. I didn't post Wednesday because it was late after I got home from choir rehearsal. On Thursday, I didn't have anything to say that warranted me taking the time to post. I spent most of the evening crocheting a scarf for one of the speech teachers that is going to the Iditarod and will get to participate in the first 11 miles. Yesterday I was in Lubbock all day for the student congress competition. My students didn't do very well. I don't think they really tried. Some of them only gave one speech. We didn't get back to Hereford until midnight and I didn't get home until around 12:30. I enjoyed being able to sleep in this morning. And that's it in a nutshell. I don't have any plans for today other than a little cleaning that needs to be done. I'm going to just take it easy today.

No comments: