Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Heading Home Soon

I'm still in Vegas, but I'll be leaving in about 2 1/2 hours to go to the airport. I won't get back home until around 9:30 tonight. I didn't connect yesterday so no blog. I paid $5 to connect for an hour so I could take care of some school email this morning. I haven't gambled and I probably won't. I have had some pretty good meals though. Saturday was Hard Rock Cafe, Sunday was P.F. Changs, and last night was The Rain Forest Cafe. I wasn't that impressed by my meal at the Rain Forest - especially for the price, but overall it's been good. I'm sure that I've gained a million pounds because I've been eating three full meals a day which I usually don't at home. Maybe I'm just getting ready for Lent. Speaking of which... I still haven't figured out what I'm giving up. I better figure it out by tomorrow since it's Ash Wednesday. I was thinking of giving up one or more of the following: red meat, soft drinks, desserts, or t.v. I am definitely not giving up the internet again (despite it probably being my biggest vice).

Well, I only have about 25 minutes left on here so I'm going to go catch up on reading some of the 46 posts I've missed in the last couple of days. I'll probably won't post again until tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be exhausted when I get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soft drinks and sweets - I will get away from the sweets and will generally eat less.

Get home well!

Anonymous said...

Something happened? I heared you had heavy storms in Amrica.

Andrew said...

Hope you're home safe. Got kinda worried when I haven't heard from you yet. Just being your neighborhood nosey blog friend. A busy body! LOL Missing you...