Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Not ready at all

I haven't even started packing. I left school right at 4:00 and went to the bank to cash the meal money check for our trip. Then I had to come home to get my voter registration card and find out where I was supposed to vote. I did that and then took my car to my dad's shop. He said it was fine but a few things need to be done at some point. Then I went to the mall and got my hair cut. I stopped at Penny's briefly and got Josh a new tie and dress shirt. Then I stopped at Walmart to pick up some things. I had to run by Josh's speech teacher's house to drop of stuff for goody bags for the team. I also made goody baskets for my team. I didn't get home until after 8:00 and then at 9:00 I took Josh back to walmart because they had a suit jacket and pants that I thought would fit him. We picked those up so he would have another suit for the tournament. I just put some clothes in the dryer and have to wait for those so I can get my packing done. But now I need to go get the packing started so I can get to bed at a decent hour. With testing tomorrow and not being able to leave until 3:45, we're going to get into Dallas late. It's going to be a whirlwind weekend followed by another one next weekend. It's just crazy this time of year.
I started this two hours ago... then got busy with other things... now I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessas, lady ... running around like a ping-pong-ball ... your tomorrow is Wednesday, that means you travel in the second part of the week, Thursday onwards, again, hope all this action is someway satisfying and leads to good results, I do not think of the tournaments only.
I hope you travel well and for you and your son all turns well.

Billy said...

Hope you were able to find some "me time". Have a safe trip.