Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adding more to the fire...

It just keeps getting better. Not only am I still at a disadvantage because I'm not in my room, but today I got a jury summons in the mail for jury duty on Thursday. It is for a municipal court trial. So I have ONE day's notice to prepare substitute instructions for classes I have barely met with.
Although I still feel completely overwhelmed, I do appreciate all the well-wishes in my comments section. It's great that you all have faith in me when I have very little in myself at the moment.
I would write more, but I'm really tired and I can't focus. I can't even finish my work for school tomorrow. I guess I'll just get there early.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Gotta love it!! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours ...

Summer said...

Oh wow is all I can think of. I know you, I know you're up to the tasks at hand. I know you can do it. You'll get organized and sail through this, I know you will. I'll say a prayer for my internet friend.