Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Reprieve

No jury duty tomorrow. That is a relief. I got the paperwork started for having a sub but I called to see if the trial was still scheduled and thankfully it was canceled. I was panicking about what I was going to have my classes do, but thankfully I didn't have to go that far. Now I've got to go back to my original plans for tomorrow, but I should be able to manage.
My room is supposed to be finished sometime this weekend. I was assured that I could work on Sunday without issues so I'll probably go up after church and try to get it set up. Monday is a school holiday but I think I'd rather stay home and try to do some of my college coursework.
I still feel behind, but I'm starting to make lists that I hope to prioritize soon. I am going to work on a schedule for my college work and try to stick to it. I'm going to try to get ahead in my classes and get printing and such done so I don't have to worry about it as much. I need to start locating the books I need to read. The reading list is frustrating as it is in no particular order. I have to compare the list to the the due dates for the journals so I know what to read when. I'm going to create a calendar for all of that and see if that helps. There's not much I can do until my textbooks arrive which should be tomorrow and probably Friday. So I'm going to focus on the things that I can get done first. I will put much more effort into my courses this weekend. I think I'm going to try to read during the week and write papers on weekends. We'll see how that goes.
Well, I've got to get my plans for tomorrow done and then go through the first lesson for one of my college classes so that's all for tonight. Posting will probably get very sporadic very soon.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Considering all you're doing, we'll take what we can get!