Friday, August 22, 2008

So much to do and so little time left

The past two days we had inservice and for once it was actually useful. I hope to incorporate some ideas, but the problem is that it will take some time to think and plan the lessons and right now I don't have much of that. They are still working on my room and won't be finished with the roof until Saturday (hopefully). I'm going up Sunday afternoon after church to get unpacked and set up. Tonight I'm taking Josh to Amarillo to get him new shoes for school. Tomorrow I'm going to a local speech meeting and then I'm going to try to get a haircut and a few things for school. I started on my lesson plans but need to get busy on some other stuff I'll be doing in my classes. I hate that I'm starting the year in this state... but I think this will be the norm for a while. My graduate school classes also start Monday. I'm registered for two classes and I just paid the final payment with my credit card. I hope the rest of my financial aid comes through soon so I can cover that cost.
My house is at least tidy-ish. I cleaned it somewhat before the Dell guy came to fix my laptop (which is thankfully fixed now). I need to get some laundry done this weekend. I didn't quite finish the garage, but it is in a much better state than it started out. Mostly I just need to finish the laundry area.
Well, Josh is here so gotta go!

1 comment:

Billy said...

Wow. Lots to do this year. I hear you. It doesn't ever end. My goodness, when is retirement? Not soon enough!