Friday, August 08, 2008

Weekend relief

I can't remember since when I have been this tired. Let's recap: Tuesday - about 3 hours of intermittent sleep while babysitting my brother's kids. Wednesday - Had a rum and coke while talking to Marty and went to bed at 9:30 but I guess the caffeine in the coke kept me up until after 1:00 even though I felt tired. I had to get up by 6:00 a.m. so I got maybe 5 hours of sleep. Thursday - spent a VERY long day at the administration building and didn't get home until 6:30. I knew that I couldn't cook, so I picked up Thai kitchen for dinner. I had to fix a letter for my principal to send out so I did that and watched a little t.v. I chatted with Marty for about 45 minutes until I couldn't keep my eyes open further and went to bed. I actually fell asleep fairly well... by 10:30 or so and slept until Thunderstorms came through around midnight. My dogs were whining outside my door so I put in earplugs and went back to sleep. I got up at 6:45 this morning and spent another long day at the admin building. I left around 10:45 and checked on getting a vehicle on Monday for the workshop which is good, because they hadn't received the paperwork on it. Then I went by the school to fix something on the letter for my principal. He wanted to send it as a pdf file so I had to install the plug-in for Word so he could edit and then save the files. After that I went to McDonald's for lunch and then back to the admin building. I stayed there until 4:15 and then headed home since my dad's in town and he wanted to go to dinner. We went to Feldman's and I got to meet his new girlfriend. She seems nice but was fairly quiet. I had the chicken fettucine alfredo and brought half of it home. Now I have leftovers for the weekend.
So with all that... I'm still tired. Tomorrow I'm going to sleep in VERY late. I don't care what I need to do... sleep is first and foremost. Then I need to work on my workshop stuff and go to Kinko's to have copies made for it. Sunday I am playing at church and my dad said that they would come. I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice if he did.
Well, I'm going to go be a vegetable sitting in front of the tv with the computer on my lap the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I read this post this morning and it exhausted me. I don't envy your upcoming year, but...

I KNOW you can do it.