Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wasted trip

I could have gone to Mass at 8:30 but I chose to sleep in and go to the 11:15. I came home, changed clothes, ate lunch and then headed to Hereford to work in my room. Well, of course they weren't finished with the ceiling. I couldn't do anything to get my room ready. There was still most of the furniture in there including stuff I just need to get rid of. So I just did some work on the computer and got some stuff printed for the first couple of days. My classes are just going to meet in the library until everything is done. Of course I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to do anything since I start my grad school classes tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too much work the first week... well, I can dream, can't I?
I came home around 5:30, picked up Josh and we went to the grocery store. We spent way too much money (it seems groceries are getting far more expensive these days). I came home and had to defrost the freezer so the refrigerator would work again. I then put groceries up and made dinner. (Philly cheesesteak sandwiches) I chatted with Marty briefly and now I'm waiting for the 1/2 tylenol p.m. that I took to kick in. I knew that I wouldn't sleep the day before school starts without help. I just hope I don't have one of my typical teacher nightmares that often happen just before school starts. (Where you have a class that is out of control and you can't get them under control.)
Well, I think I'll go iron my clothes for tomorrow and then head for bed shortly thereafter.


abbagirl74 said...

Hey there! Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow and the rest of the school year. You are going to be great and I know you will be able to handle all that comes your way. Have a wonderful day!

Summer said...

Good luck today!

Terri said...

I know what you mean about groceries getting more expensive - crap! I think we went from about $150 to $220 for a two week shopping trip lately. It's breaking me! Of course I have five healthy eaters I'm buying for, but still!