Monday, August 11, 2008

just.tired

It's been a long day. I got up at 5:45 and left at 6:45 to drive to Hereford. Picked up two students at 7:30 and then drove to Amarillo. Did my workshop from 9:00 until 3:30 with a break for lunch. I talked and stood all day so I'm tired.. not quite used to that. But it's good practice for school and I got paid well for it. I took my students back to Hereford and then drove home. I deposited my check and then went to the store to get some hamburger for spaghetti. I made dinner and now I'm watching the Olympics.
I will definitely be going to bed early tonight.
Tomorrow I'm taking the day off... mostly. I am going to do some cleaning and prepare myself for the upcoming work schedule. I don't have to officially be at school until Thursday, but I'm going to go in on Wednesday to get a head start since I have to arrange yet another new room and unpack all my stuff... again.
Well, it's not much to share today, but I'm too tired to write anything more.

No comments: