Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Exhaustion

I’m feeling physically and mentally exhausted today.  By the time school was out today, I had shut down mentally and was feeling tired.  I ran by the bank to deposit my roommate’s rent money, then went to Wendy’s to pick up dinner.  I’m back to dieting starting today so I got a grilled chicken sandwich.  I ate my dinner but still felt tired so I went to “rest” on my bed.  2 1/2 hours later I wake up after actually sleeping and dreaming.  I’m still tired, still mentally unfocused, but figured I needed to get up for an hour or two.  I just feel completely worn out and will probably go back to bed soon.  I hope tomorrow finds me with a little more pep.

Nothing to report today.  Trying to muddle through the days.  I am to that point where I am not enjoying teaching so much any more.  I don’t know if it was the inservice or working on the pointless lesson plans I’m trying to get done, but I’m reminded that there simply aren’t enough hours in the day.  To top it all off I couldn’t print today at school and found out that they STILL don’t have my yearbook drive up and running. 

No comments: