Tuesday, October 19, 2010

He called…

I was wondering if the communication level with Matthew would improve now that he seemed more open about going out.  He would still text here and there so I wasn’t sure if it was really better.  But tonight he called me.  It was nice to be able to talk to him tonight.  We visited about school things, our frustrations with work issues, and just general conversation.  We are trying to plan a date for next weekend.  This week and weekend he’ll be preparing for a major audit so it is not a good time.  I also have to get a paper written.  He did say that he would like to go with me to the Fallback festival in November which will be nice to actually go with a date.  Every year I pay $100 for a ticket for a steak dinner for two and go by myself.  So at this point I’m still cautiously optimistic. 

Other than that, nothing much to report.  I got my quest finished today.  Tomorrow I have to finish three assignments.  I have another assignment due on Friday then a paper to write this weekend.  I’m getting tired of homework.  Or have I said that already?  Josh will be home this weekend.  I may go out with some girlfriends on Friday. 

Well, I’m going to go to be with pleasant thoughts just because he called. 

1 comment:

Patti said...

Enjoy your pleasant thoughts. :)