Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rested

I finally got some rest.  I went back to bed shortly after posting last night and slept until this morning.  I realize that vitamins help.  I was feeling drowsy mid-morning, but remembered I had vitamins in my car.  So I went and got one and a coke zero.  After that, I had more energy and got through the day.  I actually got all my lesson plans for my speech class for the rest of the semester done and submitted them to my evaluator.  I’m going to try to get my English lessons done and submit those next week.  That way I won’t have to worry about them every week. 

I still feel behind, but just manage as I can.  I need to work on some grading, but I think I can do some of that tomorrow.  I got all my homework done for this week and submitted it tonight.  Again, nothing to report.  Just a dull life at the moment.  I’m hoping Andrew will start posting again soon.  I’m missing his daily reports. 

No comments: