Thursday, March 08, 2012

Almost Spring Break

The thing about spring break is that the teachers and staff want it to get here just as much (if not more) than the students.  Tomorrow is the last day of school before we get a week off.  I am so ready for it.  I am feeling a little better each day so hopefully by the end of spring break I’ll be back to normal.  My right ear still feels little clogged, but it isn’t as bad as it has been. 

It was another busy day at school.  I got a lot of filing done in between teaching sessions to teachers that missed an inservice in January.  After school I met Matt at Taco Cabana for dinner and then we went to Scrabble practice.  I lost all four games.  I just didn’t have it in me tonight. 

Josh told me that he is getting a really nice scholarship for next year.  The catch is that he is supposed to have a dress picture made for it by March 23 and he didn’t take any of his dress clothes with him to Tasmania.  I told him to look for the equivalent of a Good Will down there and see if he can find something used.

I’m going to head to bed and then get through the last day before vacation!  A cold front has come through here which means the temperature has dropped into the 50’s, but at least it’s not like some of the spring breaks I’ve had in the Panhandle where we had snowstorms during the break

No comments: