Monday, March 12, 2012

Got my coaster fix

Matt and I went to Fiesta Texas today.  We got there right when it opened so we were able to ride Superman first.  We got a ride in the front row which is just awesome.  The wait wasn’t too bad most of the morning.  It got longer by the afternoon though.  We stayed until about 2:00 and then headed out since it was getting hotter and more crowded.  The weather was just perfect though with the temperature in the mid 70’s.  This is what spring break weather should be.  We stopped for lunch after the park and then I had to get to the bank to deposit money for Josh.  After that I came home and crashed.  Going to the park just really takes it out of me.  I guess I’m getting old.  But Matt had fun and he does like the coasters so that is a good thing.  It’s great that I finally found someone that will ride them with me.  Marty was never a fan and Michael was afraid of heights.  

We both got season passes which will com in handy this summer.  We’re planning a road trip that will involve going to see his mother and his 30 year college reunion at Marquette.  We’ll stop at several parks during the trip.  It should be a lot of fun.

I’m not sure what I will do tomorrow.  I still need to do my taxes.  I guess I could work on that.  I don’t think I’ll do as well this year in getting a refund.  I just hope I don’t have to pay. 

No comments: