Monday, April 09, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar

I was tired this morning. I'm still catching up from the weekend I think. There's not much to report. I went to school. Taught classes. Came home. I didn't make supper; Josh already had a "snack" and then had to leave for his show tonight. I took a nap when I got home. I got up and got something to eat and then have sat in front of the t.v. and computer the rest of the night. I have discovered HGTV and have been watching it quite a bit. I just love seeing the house shows where people are buying new places or fixing them up. I have so many ideas for my house, but I either don't have the money, the time or both! My next big idea is to get rid of the carpet in the living room. I really want to put tile in. Well, maybe some day.

Now that I'm back online, I find that I still don't have much to say.

1 comment:

Billy said...

I love that channel as well. I am also loving the food network, only because I love to cook. I haven't felt like saying much tonight either.