Friday, April 27, 2007

No time for blogging

Sorry I did not blog yesterday. I had a full day at school, then I came home and started cleaning since I have company coming tonight. It really wasn't too bad. I did almost everything except vacuum which I did when I got home today. The guest bedroom isn't clean, but it's cleared enough. I still have lots of junk everywhere and maybe I'll get to it this summer.

Today at school was nice. I got to work in my room all morning. I was able to get papers graded and put together the stuff I needed for my comm. app. class when I'm gone next week. I found most of my debate stuff that I'm going to use next week as well. I just have to work on sorting it all out. This afternoon was an inservice that was actually pretty good as far as inservice goes. I intended to start working on my flag routine, but didn't have time. I'm going to have to get cranking on it soon.

I don't have much more to say. My life is very unexciting. Still no interesting people to write about (i.e. no dates) unless you count Josh who has been my only "date" of sorts for the past two years. At least we share the same taste in music.

I think I'm going to go take a quick nap and then when Josh gets home we'll go to the mall to find him new shoes and then meet my aunt, uncle, brother, sis-in-law 0f sorts, their kids, my dad, and his girlfriend for dinner. We're going to Golden Corral.

No comments: