Friday, April 20, 2007

To Do List

It's been another long day. School until 4:00 and I didn't finish what I needed to get done. Came home, went to the bank to get six flags tickets and cash the check for meal money. Then I came home to get ready to go to the symphony. I had to iron Josh's shirt, put on make-up, and get dressed. Josh and I went to eat at Olive Garden. It was quite yummy and very filling. After that, we went to the Globe News Center and picked up our tickets. We took our seats around 7:35 and the concert started at 8:00. The first half was good. They had four guest vocal solists that each sang a song accompanied by the orchestra. I think it was in french and was written by Berlioz. They had the words translated on a large screen, but to really see it, I had to crane my neck since we were so close. (2nd row from the stage) But after intermission was Mozart's requiem and it was amazing. I may have to go find the CD or download it at some point. Now I'm thoroughly exhausted and it's waaayyy past my bedtime. I used to be such a night owl, but I guess I'm just getting old.

Here's my to do list for tomorrow:
Sleep late - done
Contact rhapsody about my account (when I tried to update to my new email, I mis-typed it putting .com instead of .net and now I can't access my account.) - done
Go to school and finish grading papers and leave my sub information
Do laundry and pack
Go to the 5:00 Mass since I'm leaving early on Sunday.
Go to grocery store so Josh won't starve
Pay bills for the month

I'm sure there's more, but that's all my brain can handle at the moment. Good night.

No comments: