Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm baaaackk!

Well, the season of Lent is finally over. I can now post regularly (but it doesn't mean it will happen.) I am more happy about the fact that I can stay caught up on my friends blogs. I should be reading them right now, but I feel a nap coming on. It has been a wonderful few days of celebrating the Easter Triduum, but I'm exhausted. I didn't get home last night after the Easter Vigil service until midnight. I had to be up by 7:00 in order to get to the church by 8:00 a.m. I sang at the early Mass, then played during the second Mass. Josh and I went to the Donut Stop during the time between Masses. My brother and his girlfriend and the crew came to the second Mass. After church, we went out to eat at Feldman's. I had the petite sirloin with a loaded baked potato and corn. It was quite yummy. My brother even paid for the lunch. We had a very nice visit and now it's time for a nap. I didn't sleep well last night. I think I was still hyped over the Vigil service which was amazing. I can't believe that I've been Catholic for a year now! It has been an absolutely wonderfully blessed year. I can't even begin to tell you what a huge difference it has made in my life. I wish everyone could experience such joy! We had 14 people come into the Church last night and had 4 Baptisms (one of them fully immersed).
I will try to write more later and I'm going to be playing catch up on all my favorite blogs. Hope you're having a Happy Easter and I hope it is warmer where you are than it is here!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

So glad you are back online! Hope your weekend was grand. I actually got some sleep last night and it was awesome. Talk to you soon!

Andrew

Billy said...

I have been away as well. Glad to see you are back.

Summer said...

We missed you! I was baptized at the Easter vigil. I never have heard of a full immersion in the Catholic Church. Tell me about it!