Thursday, April 12, 2007

Well, it's sort of Friday

...in terms of school that is. Today is my last day for the week as we are leaving at 7:30 a.m. to go to regionals in San Angelo tomorrow. I've gotten my sub instructions ready (believe it or not!) and a worksheet prepared to leave for my comm. app. class. (Really the only class I worry about when I have a sub.) Now I need to get my desk cleaned which seems like an impossible mission at the moment. At least I can stay after school today if necessary since I didn't carpool this morning. In a moment, I need to run to walmart to get some index cards for my extempers. I also have to pick up lunch since I didn't have anything to bring today. I'm getting pretty hungry.

In 5th period today we are having my music appreciation lesson. They're learning about listening this week and I'm covering appreciative listening today. They also started 24 hours of silence yesterday so it will be nice and quiet (other than the music) today. I have 52 different styles of music I play for them from classical to grunge to rap to african.

Last night I didn't do much. I made spaghetti (my favorite) for supper and then watched t.v. and goofed around on the internet. I still only have one my space friend. Poor me.

Well, I better head out to Wally world and then get some lunch. If you haven't already done so, head over to Andrew's place and wish him a happy birthday today!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I was just checking the weather in your neck of the woods and it looks like ya'll are in for an interesting night of severe weather. Be safe tonight. I will be thinking of you and thanks for the link and birthday wishes.