Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just some pics

I haven't been able to post pics for a while since I can only post on Sundays. (During the week I post via email) Here's some pics that have been sitting in my camera.


Storm clouds in the sky. We've been lucky to not get tornadoes but we've had LOTS of rain so far.


Here's the new hair cut with it styled.


This is the apple tree in my back yard. It needs to be trimmed badly. This is when it first started to sprout leaves.

Apple blossoms started to appear this week.


This is the view of the back of my house. It's not a bad place, just needs some work here and there.


This is Roo in the jungle of the back yard. Josh is going to have mow soon.

3 comments:

Terri said...

cool pics; I love to see some small part of my blogger buddies lives in picture!

Andrew said...

Adorable as always! I got worried about you when you didn't write for most of a week. Glad you are okay. One more week and you will be back online. I can't wait! It has been a long Lent and I feel I experienced it with you. Hate I missed your call and hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Andrew (Jonathon)

Cin said...

I love the pics! Your hair looks so cute. :)