Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just a brief post

Another long day. I have been getting to school late this week. Well... not late in the sense that I barely make it by the bell... but instead of 7:35-7:45, I'm getting there around 8:00 a.m. I did get some grades done today so that was good. I am still not caught up by any means. I had to spend a few hours after school getting materials ready for a substitute tomorrow. My debaters stayed after school and worked. I actually left before they did and that was at 6:00. I picked up dinner since I didn't have time to cook anything, scarfed down a burger and then headed to a music rehearsal for next week's Ash Wednesday's service. I can't believe it's already that time. I really need to figure out what I should give up for Lent. I have some ideas but I can't make up my mind. Maybe that will be for another post. Now it's bed time. Thankfully I don't have to get to school very early since I have a sub. We just have to be ready to leave by 9:00.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Got any snow your way? Lots here. No school today! WooHoo!

Andrew said...

I remember you giving up the internet for Lent last time. DON'T DO IT, again! LOL Give up bagels or something. (I am being selfish cause I don't want you to quit writing!) Hope you had a great day today and get home at a decent hour!