Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So much to do

I'm getting things done, but it seems like when I get one thing finished, three more pop up. I did get to the store to get supplies for the tournament today. I still need to get more stopwatches. I have sent off all my printing and got almost all of the judges scheduled. I'm making lists like you wouldn't believe... well adding to my already lengthy list. I had to stay after school for a judges meeting this evening and we only had 3 judges show up for it. Hopefully the rest are getting their information from our website.

I picked up dinner as soon as I got back to town. I was starving. I skipped lunch (because I didn't have time and it is a day of fasting for Catholics). I went to McDonald's and got a Filet-O-Fish, Fries, a salad and a sundae. It hit the spot. I've still been freezing here. The temperature dropped again in the last couple of days. I came home and turned the heat up in the house and have the space heater going in front of me. I turned on my heater in my bedroom to warm up the room before I go to bed.

I still haven't gotten my GRE scores. I'm going to give them until tomorrow before I call and that's because there was no mail yesterday due to MLK day. UNT still doesn't show having received the scores which seems weird since WT received them last week. I already have a letter from them. I only put them down as a backup choice which was really pointless since they don't offer the library program.

I think I'm going to get in bed and read for a bit before calling it a night.

No comments: