Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still Cold

I'm ready for spring. I hate, hate being cold. I may have to break down and wear my long johns tomorrow. I kept my jacket on at school all day today. My head was in tournament mode all day today. So much so that I missed half of a mandatory meeting after school. I won't start thinking clearly again until probably next Sunday after our tournament is over. I've been sorting judges and placing them in spots and figuring out where I'm lacking. I pretty much need a ton of debate judges all day and all kinds of events in the afternoon. I need approximately 78 spots filled. That means I've filled about 120 other spots. Anyone that indicated they were willing to judge all day is being used all day. Tomorrow I need to make sure I send off my ballots for printing and then there's not much more I can do until next week.

I already changed into my pajamas and I realize that I have to go out again for choir rehearsal. Ugh. Well, at least I'll get another judge tonight which will help. My choir director helped last year and really enjoyed it. She has volunteered to do it again. Thankfully this weekend is an off weekend for me and I don't have to go anywhere. I'm going to catch up on sleep if possible. I envy those that can get away with less sleep. I typically need a minimum of 8 hours a night, but preferably 9 is better.

I still haven't gotten my official GRE scores in the mail and I'm getting impatient. I did get confirmation that I've met the basic requirements for grad school and that my application and information have been passed on to the school of Library Science. They are missing my GRE scores, however. It's supposed to take 10-15 days. It's now on day 11 or 12 I think. I'm sure it will be the full 15 days if not more.

Well, time for me to get dressed and get ready to go out again.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hey you, hope choir rehearsel went well and you managed to wrangle a new judge in.

I agree with you on the cold thing. I'm tired of being cold all of the time. The once place in the hospital it's never cold is the ER admitting area. Always warm no matter what!! Love that.

I also need at least 8 hrs of sleep, preferably 9. I'm an insomniac tho and it takes me forever to go to sleep.

Have an awesome Friday!